Chicken and tomato Sandwich Squares
Chicken lovers will enjoy this flavourful and succulent sandwich. Easy to make and great as a lunchbox snack.
2 Blue Ribbon Brown Sandwich Squares
40g smooth cream cheese
15ml basil pesto
A handful of lettuce leaves or rocket leaves, torn
6 slices shaved chicken
1 tomato, sliced
Salt and milled black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and basil pesto.
- Open the Sandwich Squares and spread with cream cheese.
- Top the Sandwich Squares with torn lettuce leaves, shaved chicken and tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Close the sandwich with the top of the Sandwich Square.